Monday, July 30, 2012

My first day as a Vegan

I'm sooooo happy!!! finally mi first day as a vegan and I hope continue many years :)
Since before of my birth my parents are vegetarian so I NEVER eat meat or fish, egg.
And to be honest I really don't want to taste meat with all respect I do not like even the smell.
I'm vegetarian not only because I'm used to be all my life (well that is part) but also because I search information about meat and the cruelty behind a burger (for example) is completely horrible. I love animals and I don't want to eat them.
And today I'm very happy because is my first day as a vegan!!! in a few minutes I'll eat tofu!

I respect 100% people that like eat meat my best friends love meat. Also I think this is a very personal choice. So I don't have problem with this :)

2 comments:

  1. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Anandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right to write. I have the same opinion. I'm vegetarian six months and enjoy it every day! I like that I do not participate in the killing of animals.
    In Russia, it is difficult to be a vegetarian, do not understand us as gay and transgender XD I often hear, "You must eat meat"
    And in the future I want to become a vegan
    Sorry for my bad English. > _ <

    ReplyDelete